Our specialized courses:
This new program provides you the opportunity to engage with the full spectrum of digital strategic thinking necessary to develop, refine, and implement a digital marketing plan for your Hospitality business. The CDMP/H program is tailored to guide Hospitality leaders to effectively bring about digital transformation in their organizations.
Introduction to Digital Marketing for the Hospitality sector
This module addresses the core principles of digital marketing for the hospitality sector. You will be able to identify clear and SMART business objectives that will be the foundation for a sound digital marketing plan, learn how to approach online your audience and develop insight of the hospitality industry.
Content Marketing for Travel & Tourism Businesses
The Content Marketing module will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to plan and execute a hospitality-related content marketing strategy which is customer persona-based and data-driven, informed by applied business objectives, aligned with the hospitality-based buyer’s journey and in accordance to your marketing strategy.
Social Media Marketing for Hospitality
The Social Media module demonstrates the most critical digital marketing platforms, ways of identifying which one is the most suitable for the hospitality industry and highlights best practice in designing and setting up a social media experiences for your hospitality business.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The most important factor in the Hospitality industry is your property to be found online. The SEO module will demonstrate, step-by-step, how to build an organic search marketing strategy that with the solid purpose to bringing targeted traffic to your website. Learn how to boost conversions, make your services stand out against your competition and ensure the best ROI possible.
Paid Search (PPC) using Google Ads for Hospitality
The Paid Search module explores the fundamentals of paid search and its advantages, while showing you how to implement and manage successful, hospitality-based successful Pay-Per Click (PPC) campaigns by using Google Ads and Hotel Adds. Through this module you will become familiar with the key concepts such as bid auctions, managing paid advertising budgets, ways of optimizing these campaigns, and analysing their performance for future best practice.
Display & Video Advertising for Hospitality practices
This module will introduce the fundamentals of display and video advertising, highlight its relevance to the hospitality industry and demonstrate how to set up and manage a YouTube channel. It will also cover the various different ad formats available within Google Display Network, but also best practice regarding setting up and managing campaigns.
This module will enable you to build an effective strategy by showcasing the importance of email marketing and exploring the concepts of segmentation, personalization, timing and engagement specifically for businesses in the hospitality industry. Moreover, you will be introduced to important regulative frameworks regarding SPAM, and data protection that underpin an effective email marketing strategy.
Website Optimization & Integrated Technology for Hospitality Properties
Website Optimization is a key component when it comes to conversions. In this module you will develop skills on how to build a well-designed, high-performing and optimized website and how UX & UI elements should be aligned to your hospitality business’ objectives in order to enhance direct bookings. You will be introduced to the fundamentals of an effective website design and integrated technologies that a hotel can use and ways to support its efforts to increase conversion rates. Also, to be able to determine the most suitable hosting option depending on your budget and business goals.
Analytics with Google Analytics for Hospitality Performance
In this module you will be introduced to the basics of web analytics, the associated legal responsibilities as well as best practices for data collection, consent and privacy that enable a hospitality digital marketer to draw actionable conclusions from website or marketing channel data.
Digital Marketing Strategy for Hospitality & Tourism Businesses
This module demonstrates the key components of an effective, manageable and measurable digital marketing strategy for your hospitality business. You will also be introduced to different methods to develop a successful budget plan and measure the ROI for digital activities.
Online Reputation Management for Hospitality
This module introduces the importance of managing a company’s online reputation with a special focus on the hospitality sector. It will enable you to develop a solid strategy to managing, monitoring and defending your online reputation. It will also demonstrate ways of collecting customer reviews and responding to both positive and negative comments.
Strategic Hotel Inventory Distribution and Online Sales
This module unwraps the process on how to effectively distribute hotel rooms and other inventory – revenue centers throughout the internet. By being able to understand where hotel revenue comes from, the real cost of your room and / or running an event, and what this means for the total value of the property.
Generating Revenue Through Analyzing Demand for Hotels
This module explores the several marketing concepts that play a significant role in strategic revenue management. Being able to understand aspects of differentiation for generating demand, you will be able to explain how revenue management relies on effective demand analysis & forecasting and how strategic pricing decisions are affected.
Hotel Blogging & Digital PR
This module will enable you to understand why blogging is becoming a key part of a hotel branding strategy. It explains why and how blogs can become a great way to get ideas and information across to various people who might otherwise not encountered it and how blogging affects your brand visibility and credibility. It shows how a successful blog can create user generated content that may improve SEO, establish trust and create a different perspective through storytelling, resulting in repeat customers and / or expose your property to someone who would not have found it otherwise, via a relatively inexpensive way.
The modules focus on the importance of digital PR and its contribution on public perception and acceptance of a hotel business. In a field as highly competitive as hospitality, the role of PR is to build a hotel’s reputation and to protect it from damage. You will understand how a PR plan will keep your customers engaged on social media, and due to the dynamic nature of the markets, PR becomes an active and ongoing process online. It can be a marketing asset for the hotel and contribute to the bottom line.
The General Data Protection Regulation in Hospitality (GDPR)
This module will demonstrate the 10 Steps required complying with the GDPR. It will also enable you to understand the key concepts of the regulation and how to apply them to your hospitality business.
Revenue Management is currently considered worldwide as the most important professional specialty for effective hotel management. You will become aware of current trends of Revenue Management, its today’s Challenges in the Hotel Sector and explain performance measurements for successful daily hotel operations. You will explore the several operational, tactical, strategic and marketing concepts that play a significant role in strategic revenue management for hotels. Participants will also have the opportunity to watch again all the recorded sessions of the course.
- Be informed on industry trends and best practices in Revenue Management.
- Understand the key concepts of Revenue Management in the hospitality context and evaluate its role in your organization.
- Apply the strategic practices of hotel revenue management to increase revenue.
- Explain the role of forecasting in hotel revenue management and being able to measure its accuracy.
- Be able to establish or recommend room rates that maximize profitability and approaches to making price more variable.
- Analyze the implications to revenue management of using various distribution channels
- Set appropriate rate fences to create appropriate customer segments and manage potential customer issues associated with overbooking
- Create strategies to make group-management decisions that maximize revenue.
- Refine the practice of hotel revenue management so it can be applied to additional areas of the hotel.
- Develop a functional revenue management plan, from gathering baseline data to monitoring post-implementation results.
This course introduces the key platforms for digital marketing and demonstrates how to set up a social media experience for a Travel & Tourism business. You will be able to identify the benefits of social media marketing and differentiate between the most influential networks and their advantages. As a result, you will be able to create effective paid advertising campaigns on key social platforms that apply to the Hospitality industry.
- Be informed on industry trends and T&T best practices in digital marketing.
- Understand the key concepts of social media Marketing in the hospitality context and evaluate its role in your organization.
- Identify how Content Marketing has changed the hospitality consumer behaviour and the implications for the wider business.
- Practice and understand how to develop great content that offers real value to people – and most importantly, to serves a purpose.
- Achieve business goals by understanding how to design, implement and measure social media campaigns that engage and convert.
- Use suitable social media channels to grow and engage an audience. Measure and optimize social media campaigns.
- Understand the importance of digital channels and strategies for T&T businesses to drive customer engagement.
- Learn how to best counter the challenges associated with social media marketing for hospitality services and products.
- Design your own product-specific advertising and promotional campaigns for your hospitality product or service aiming for long-term competitiveness.
- Be equipped with constantly updated and relevant practical case studies and thought leading content.